Saturday, October 6, 2012

7# Fettuccine Aglio Olio

Today's lunch I made Fettuccine Aglio Olio for myself and lovely sister.


This is the simplest and the quickest of all pasta recipes. The actual  ingredients in Fettuccine Aglio Olio are garlic, hot chilli,,and also oil. To make it more tasty, you may add  prawn or squid which I substituted it with sausages. Well, I have modified the recipes here and there, much simpler and taste better!

Here I attach the recipe of my Spaghetti Agli Olio,my style..

Ingredients
 Fettuccine
4 cloves of garlic, crushed and peeled
Sausages
Tomato
5 red and green chilis- finely chopped
Generous drizzles of olive oil
Course salt and ground black pepper to taste
Handful of parsley-finely chopped

Method
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil and add the fettuccine. Boil until the pasta is al dente. Meanwhile, combine the oil, garlic and chili in a saucepan. Cook until the garlic become golden brown then add up the  sausages.Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the large saucepan over a very low heat. Mix thoroughly all the pasta, add up the tomatoes and season  it with salt and pepper to taste and serve  with chopped parsley immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment